Emergency Pet Care
Animal Hospital, Lodi offers Emergency Pet Care
for both dogs and cats here in Lodi CA.
Call us today (209) 369-6601 to schedule an appointment!
What happens if you have a pet emergency? Call us immediately! We offer pet emergency services here at Animal Hospital, Lodi. Speak with one of our specialists and we will help you determine the issue and make arrangements to bring your pet in right away. If you are looking for advise on whether or not to bring your pet in, we can help. Sometimes treatment can wait until the following day but determining what type of emergency it is can help prepare you.
We offer Emergency Veterinary Services.
- Your pet is non-responsive and unconscious
- Your pet becomes violently sick with symptoms of vomiting and diarrhea
- Your pet is bleeding from the nose or mouth or has blood in urine or feces
- Your pet has a severe injury such as deep cuts or broken bones
- Your pet has become overheated and is showing signs of a heatstroke
- Your pregnant pet is having trouble with delivery
- Your pet appears to be choking or is having trouble breathing
- Your pet is suddenly running into objects or seems disorientated
- You think your pet has swallowed something toxic or poisonous.